Tuesday, June 18, 2013

i have a heart made of purple

Levi's Denim Jacket, $10 at Marshalls, Daisy Dreamgirl Scent, $4 at Bath & Body Works, Blackheart Purple Glitter Eyeliner, $1.50 at Hot Topic


  Today, I went to the mall with my one of my best friends, Sarah. Unintentionally, everything that I bought is purple. I got the jean jacket first, at Marshalls, for $10!!! Wow!!! Then we went to Bath & Body Works, and I got the Daisy Dreamgirl scent-y stuff for $4. I then dragged Sarah into Hot Topic, which she LIKED *shock* and bought the eyeliner for $1.50. I think that the jacket was definitely the steal of the day.



2 comments:

  1. hey! it's one of your best frieds sarah!!!!!!!!! stfu hot topic can be scary i'm just an upper middle class girl ok bye ily and YES THE JACKET IS EXTRA SWAG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hot topic is the best thing that ever happened to you best friend sarah.

      Delete